10.05.2008

"Mommy" Audrey at 18 months

Okay I know I am biased because I am the mom, and I know everyone feels this way about their kids so please bare with me while I brag.



I have the cutest 18month old ever! Lately Audrey's little personality has really begun to show in all her actions. She is learning so much everyday and is getting way too big. So here are a couple of cute videos of her singing to her baby doll. She does this all day long, so I thought I better get it on video to document it.



Cute things Audrey is doing:

Says MOOOOM for moo!
Says DUCK
Says Hi and Hello
Signs(mom, dad, milk, please and thank you)
Barks like a Dog
Smiles and poses for the camera
Tries really hard to say Abby, but it doesn't really work:)
Sings all day long
Loves shoes, tries all the shoes on in the house at least once a day
has to have her 2 blankets when she wakes up
( so funny to watch her try to carry them down stairs)
Gives BIG kisses by grabbing your face and holding you there till she is done
Gives SQUEEZES, the best hugs ever
Loves her baby doll
She could play outside all day
Folds her arms for prayers
Started to pout when she gets in trouble (which is way too cute that I can't not laugh)
Loves her daddy, run to him and squeals when he gets home



Happy 18months Audrey!
We love you and feel so lucky to have you in our family.


12 comments:

allegra said...

oh becca, you're not biased. that second video, honestly, was the CUTEST thing i've ever seen-- in my life. haha she gives her kisses and waves bye to the doll?!! i was laughing. this video is going to make both her grandma's really homesick for that darling face:)

too bad we don't live closer so we could have max and audrey play. they're so close in age. athough, i don't think he'd be interested in dolls. at least i HOPE not. haha. i don't think his dad would approve

Tyler and Travy said...

What a cutie! She is getting big. We miss you guys!

Our EyreLife said...

How did our babies grow up so fast?! Does it happen this fast with EVERY baby?!

Hey, may I request Austin's address? Maybe place it on his mission blog?! We want to send him a little something.

Also, I ran into Haley's Mom today...Austin's cute girl friend from way back. Her mom looked EXACTLY like her and was the sweetest thing. She sent her love.

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

I tagged you! and cutest baby ever! love her! and you!

Terry said...

That proves what a good mom you are Bec... she is tender and loving singing to that baby...she had to learn that somewhere. Good job daughter! You make me proud!
She is absolutely the cutest baby! I am DANG Homesick for both of them! It's not fair to live with us all summer and the just disappear! Thanks for the movies it makes it a bit easier... actually maybe it doesn't... it just makes me miss you all more! I love the four of you so much!
Mom!

Jenny Miller said...

So sweet!!! On the first video....when she puts the baby down I swear she said "wait" to the baby....so stinkin' cute!

Ben and Rachel said...

That is so darling! I love how she waves and walks away to say goodnight.

Jense Family said...

Audrey is so cute. I hope you don't mind that I check out your blog every so often. Do you like being back in Washington we miss you her in the ward its defently hard moving back to your home ward after being gone for so long and being in a much younger ward. Thats why it was nice when you guys were here we didn't feel quite so young. But its always nice to have family here....

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. Your whole family is! I love this age.

Michelle and Caleb said...

She is so cute, they grow up so fast. Sometimes I have to take a double take that we are Moms. I swear we were just in highschool going to dance class. I just reed your sleeping problems with Abby. I'm so sorry and I hope it is getting better. You are a great Mom and I swear every kid has something that is hard. I love you and miss you.

J-ME said...

That is so dang cute. I love the videos they are so tender!

Horsley Family said...

Becca, this is the cutest thing ever!!! I miss this stage so much. Enjoy every minute because before you know it they will be teenagers. I am so proud of you. You are such a wonderful mom!! Kiss those girlies for me. I love you, Aim