9.01.2008

GO INDIANS!!

Here we are at the Indians Baseball Game! Anyone who know us knows we are always up for a hot dog, Pepsi and a baseball game. We had a great time enjoying all the food! Some how we chose the right night to go...it was family night and all the food a was a buck! The game wasn't that exciting...but we had some friends come which made for great company. I think the most exciting/scary thing happened at the end of the game. A foul ball came our way and hit a little girl in the head just a few rows in front of us. OK definitely more SCARY than exciting!! I think it really sacred Abby, she kept asking us if we could say a prayer for her. What a sweet girlie!

1 comments:

S.A.S. said...

That Abby - it's the cutest thing EVER to say. These girls make me want one... I love their personalities and beautiful smiles.. .and that they remind me so much of their parents. Love you Bex