3.17.2009

Letter of the Day

So in an attempt to keep the girls busy, and learning we started The Letter of the Day. The Letter of the Day entails learning a new letter, writing it and coloring a picture that starts with the letter, then reading some books that go along with the letter and the best part eating something that starts with the letter.

Here are some pics of our Letter "B" day


Photobucket

The girls colored little bakers and then we cut them out and glued them to toilet paper rolls





Photobucket
Then we made yummy Banana Bread, and read some fun books about Bakers

5 comments:

allegra said...

what a cute idea. becca, you are so darling. your lucky girls!!

Mandy said...

That is the cutest idea!! I think I might have to do that. It sounds so fun.

Terry said...

That's a darling idea Becca...you are such a great little mom! I sure love all three of my little girlies! Mom

Ben and Rachel said...

What a fun idea! I need to keep track of all these things so some day our kids don't get totally bored with me.

Hepworths said...

the BEST mom in the world!