3.03.2009

February at a Glance

SUPERBOWL PARTY
Fun night, great friends, yummy food and football!
What more could you want?
Aud, Babs and Tate
enjoying the 3D commercials
The Crew enjoying the game

back row R to L : Colby, Mandy, Bryce, Cj, Paige, Heather, Tyson and Brody
Front row R to L: Becca (me), Levi, Shay, Misty, Gage and Megan




HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Abby and her class making and eating their pizzas



Me with my Beautiful flowers...Levi also gave me our wedding video (VHS) on DVD...I know, I don't think we got married that long ago? We also got to go out the next night to a new (for us) really yummy restaurant called CHAPS! Thanks for making the weekend so special babe!

Making sugar cookies with the girls:)
Our Valentine dinner we made for daddy:)
Abby and Audrey helped decorate... it was a fun day!


Daddy and his girls

My Valentine girls in their cute dresses(thanks mom)
and balloons from daddy!
Also a huge thanks to both grannies and pas for the darling
Valentine packages!! The girls look so cute in their outfits and loved
all the fun toys, etc.

Random Stuff from the rest of the month:

Abby got a hold of my camera and this is what we got...this one is a GEM!!
she made Audrey hold our engagement pic...funny girl:)

Audrey squished in the bottom of the book shelf

Playing dress ups

Sponge curler time!

Abby thought I needed them in my hair too!


r to l: Ryan, James, Levi, Colby and Tyler
Levi when on a Scout camp out last weekend and completely FROZE along with
all the other leaders and scouts. The night was miserable, but the hike the next day
was amazing! They snowshoed about three miles and the scenery was beautiful as you can
see from the picture.

6 comments:

S.A.S. said...

February looks like a fully-lived month. I can NOT believe how big your girls are... Babs is the perfect nickname for Abby... and that little Audrey has the cutest smile. What fun!

Miss you so much too. Want to come show the girls DC?

Leslie said...

Wow you did tons of things in February. Love the concept and thanks for sharing.

Mandy said...

That is so cute that you guys put a dinner together for Levi. I will have to do something like that next year!

Angie said...

Mmm, those Valentine cookies look so yummy! Looks like you have been keeping your little self busy with the girls and doing lots of fun things. We are going to miss you all in Disneyland, hope you have tons of fun!

allegra said...

fun, fun! you're always doing something fun! audrey's hair is getting so long! i love the valentines decor.

Spencer Janke said...

I love being able to follow up on you two and see how you are doing.. I hope all is well in my home state. You both look wonderful, and those kids wow....

Spencer Janke
http://utahcribs.wordpress.com/