12.08.2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree!

So the last week has been really crazy for us! Levi has been studying like a mad man for finals and on top of that he has had to be at tithing settlement. I have had the Young Women in Excellence Program (and set up the night before), Feeding the missionaries, Hair appointments, Abby's birthday party, and teaching the lesson for Young Women's on Sunday...not to mention trying to get everything ready to go to Utah for Christmas! So we had a few minutes on Tuesday night before I had to head to set up for YW so we decided to decorate the tree. The girls absolutely loved it...Audrey was so funny, she watch Abby and I for a few seconds and then jumped right in hanging up as many ornaments as she could! If you look at the bottom of the tree you can see Audrey's contribution:)! Abby decided to take one side of the tree and put all her ornaments on it...she even figured out a way to hang her princess sunglasses on the tree. I am glad that we decided to get a tree this year (we were really close to not getting one) the girls really enjoyed decorating it and it help us to get into the Christmas Spirit and make some great memories!
I had to take a pic of the girls right before we headed out the door (I was passing them off to Levi at the Church so I could decorate for YW...that's why they are in their jammies).


0 comments: