6.06.2008

MOAB

Since we were already in Moab for Shay and Misty's wedding we decided to do some hiking and see some sights. It is really sad, Levi and I have lived in Utah our whole lives and have never taken the time to see Arches or Dead Horse Point. So we along with Brett and Michelle were determined to see as much as we could before we had to head back to real life and kids. We had such a fun time. We hiked to Delicate Arch (this is the arch that is on the Utah licence plates). It was so beautiful. I couldn't believe how big it was!! Then we made it to a few more sights before the sun went down. Then the next day on our way home we went to Dead Horse Point. It is such an amazing view!! I know the pictures don't do it justice, but they are still fun to see! We had such a fun time with Brett & Michelle and Paige & Bryce, thanks for the fun memories :)!!
Levi, Me, Bryce, Paige, Michelle & Brett


Don't fall!! Such a jokester





Dead Horse Point





Can we say windy!!





Brett, Michelle, Me and Levi
Me at Double Arch






Balancing Rock



(there was a little lady from Germany taking this picture, and she couldn't speak English very well, she kept telling us to bend down? Who knows what she was trying to tell us? I really don't think we needed to bend down, but here we are anyway.)

5 comments:

Colby and Becca said...

Im glad you found us. You can put us on your list. It was neat that you could be here for the Run for Ryan. I know Katie is greatful for the support. Cute blog too. I am new at this so I need a little practice.
Becca

Jessica said...

It looks like fun! You took some really cool pictures!

The Lillians said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I wish the weather were as nice up here! I just updated my blog as well and can't find your address, so you'll have to check it out. Hope you guys are having a fun summer, we haven't even entered it up here!

Anonymous said...

I need to take a lesson from you guys. We also have not taken time to explore Utah. Your family is way cute they should be on the cover of a magazine or something. Hope things are going good for you guys. We will have to get together before you head back to school.

Jenny Miller said...

looks fun...I need to take the boys...just nervous about the CLIFFS!