6.05.2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Even though the weather was bad... we had a great Memorial Day weekend! My oldest sister came down from Logan with her kids. Hunter her second boy had a baseball tournament. We had a great time going to dinner and watching his games. He is definitely an athlete! (sad I didn't get a picture of him.) After the games we had some fun playing in Grannie and Pa's backyard! The girls love the swing, slide and trampoline. I think that they would play outside all day if I let them.

Macie, Ryan, Levi, Audrey, Me and Heather

Audrey


Best Buddies

Abby and Taylor


Lovin the swing!

Finally something she is afraid of... GRASS!

On Memorial Day we woke up to rain!! Which was not good because we were supposed to be running a 5k. Some of you may have seen my post about it. It was to earn money for our friend Katie and her cute girls. Her husband Ryan passed away two months ago. Well we decided rain or shine we needed to be there!! So we bundled up and headed out! It was crazy it rained up until the race started and then it stopped until the race ended. There was a great turn out, about 900 people showed up to run! It was pretty awesome to see so many people out supporting Katie. Well I ended up running... well walking the mile with Jamie Blaisdell, my dad and my girls. Levi ran the 5k with Tyler and my brother Matt. They all did really well. Levi came in first, his time was 24 mins. Which is awesome considering he hasn't been working out for quite some time ( you definitely have to sacrifice for school!). All things considered the weekend was great!!

The Crew

My little runner!


Matt and Levi


0 comments: