3.20.2008

Happy 5 Years!

Wow I can't believe how fast time flies! It has been five years since Levi and I took the plunge into married life, and we are still loving it!! I can't imagine life without him. He makes me smile and fall in love with him again everyday. I am so grateful that someone was watching out for us and made sure that we found each other!


I just wanted to tell you thanks for all you do for our family.
You are so amazing and handsome! I am so grateful and excited that
I get to spend forever with you!!
Happy Anniversary Babe!
Love, Becca


4 comments:

Katie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!!! Isn't amazing how time flies by so fast? You two are such a perfect match & cute couple! I absolutely love having you as my sister! Hope you guys have a wonderful day! Love you!

The Wrights said...

Congrats! Five years Wow! We sure love you guys! The pictures are all so cute! Looks like you all had a fun week! Have a fun day!

Ben and Rachel said...

You guys look great, and Happy Anniversary! We sure do miss you! We'll be rooting for Gonzaga in the tournament!

S.A.S. said...

NO WAY HAS IT BEEN 5 YEARS!!! Where has the time gone. Here's to the couple I always routed for. Happy Anniversary! Love ya!