12.01.2007



DISNEY ON ICE PRINCESS WISHES!!
Levi and I surprised Abby with tickets to Disney on Ice. Her birthday is in a week and so we decided this would be part of her present. We didn't tell her until we were on our way. When we told her it took a minute for it to click, but when it did she was ecstatic!!! She couldn't contain herself, screaming, cheering and clapping for like 5 minutes strait. She had seen the commercials on TV and would ask if we could go every time she saw it. I would respond that we didn't have enough money and she would follow up with getting change off the dresser and bringing it to me saying I have some money!!
It ended up being such a fun night! She wore her beautiful Princess Bell dress and we bought her a Belle doll to match. All I can say is that it was totally worth the money just to see her face and how much she was enjoying herself!! We love our little Bugga Boo (Abby).


4 comments:

Ryan, Heather & Macie Marchbanks said...

Oh i can't even wait to take Macie to Disney on ice. It looked so fun and I am so glad that Abby had such a good time! She seriously is such a doll. Tell her happy birthday from her aunt Heather on the 9th right? And we can't wait to see you guys over christmas! We love and miss you so much!

Katie & BJ said...

Oh my gosh how fun that she is old enough now to really enjoy shows like that.. what a dream come true for a little girl! Ok I seriously cant wait to see her and Audrey (and you & levi of course too) ;but I want to hold and kiss those little girls! Please tell her Happy Birthday from us too! we will call for sure though. Love you all!

tckbnorth said...

I am so jealous. I wanted to take Kamryn to this sooooo bad. This darn move is just getting in the way of everything.

S.A.S. said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. What a great surprise! I love that she got to dress up AND have the doll AND see Belle on ice. Abby is beautiful, and getting to be such a big girl. Give her a birthday hug and kiss for me!
xo