1.27.2009

Ugly Sweater Party!!

So this had to have been one of the funniest parties I have ever been too! (thanks to Kim and Amy for throwing it!) Here we are in some of the sweetest sweaters ever... in some of the sweetest poses ever!! Be sure to check out my sweater...I think it was made for some one a little more round with really short arms? We had a great white elephant exchange with some pretty crazy presents? Then we had a root beer taste test with 10 different brands of root beer. I thought that root beer all tasted the same, but I was proved very wrong...why do we even drink that stuff (yuck)! What a lucky girl to have such awesome girl friends (your hubbies are pretty cool too!) I love you girls and can't wait for our next get together!!

Happy New Year!!






2 comments:

Angie said...

Those pictures are hilarious! Fun to see you guys and a big Congrats to Levi for getting the internship here! Yeah, more summer fun. Talk soon. love ya, Angie

Ben and Rachel said...

This is so hilarious! Those have got to be the ugliest sw3eaters ever! Where did you even find them? Looks so much fun. Good to see you guys briefly over the holiday. Best of luck this semester Lev!