7.23.2008

The 4th

The 4Th of July was a fun filled day. We were busy all day long starting with the Provo parade. We had a great time sitting with the Eyre's. Abby loved watching all the princess floats go by and Audrey was thrilled at any animals she saw. After the parade we headed to Grannie Greats for lunch and a swimming party. Then we headed home for a quick nap. Then off to Jen and Nate's for a BBQ and to watch the PG fireworks which the girls loved. We had such a fun day! The 4Th is definitely one of my favorite holidays!

At the parade
swimming party
fireworks at the BBQ
Firework Fun!!


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Becca! I found your blog while looking through some old PGHS classmates' blogs. We didn't know eachother very well, but I couldn't resist telling you what a cute family you have! And you look exactly the same; I wish I still looked like I did in HS. :) I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment, but who doesn't love to hear that they have an adorable family, right?

JEN said...

Hey- we really had so much fun when you guys were here! Thanks again for coming down:) I have been looking for a stroller like yours... what brand is yours? I found one that is a Baby Trend for 109- is that a good price? I loved yours and thought I would grab one of my own:) BTW CUTEST family pics of you guys!! Love the girls sitting on the chair!!

Michelle and Caleb said...

Your family is so cute, but of corse they would be because your girls look just like you. We need to hang out sometime.