1.18.2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

What a great year 2007 was! Some of the highlights...

Trip to beautiful Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Had a beautiful baby girl (Audrey Lynn)
Levi graduated from UVU!!
Levi Got accepted to Gonzaga Law School
Abby turned 3
Moved to Spokane
Great trip to Lake Powell
Bear Lake trip
Levi and I turned 27 (what oldies)
I got a job teaching dance
Levi finished 1st semester of Law School
It seems that every year gets shorter and the kids grow faster!! I am greatful for such a great year with so many accomplishments (especially from my amazing hubby!) and fun memories!!
Here are some pictures from our night of CELEBRATING 2007!!
great food and the best company what more can you ask for




1 comments:

Jessica said...

What a full year! I love that you two are out there in the world with your cute girls.